Friday, December 31, 2010

Fabric!

Hi Everyone! I thought I'd post today some photos of my fabric that I've been working on in the past year. I've partnered up with Eugene Textiles, and they've done a beautiful job of reproducing my art on various fabrics (cotton, fleece, flannel). Here's just a few shots, and if you'd like to see more, click here.

A Stitch in Time - flannel


Milk & Cookies, and PB&J - no the photo isn't blurry, it's fleece!

Little One - flannel

I made toddler-sized drawstring backpacks for my nieces for Christmas, and once I filled them with Dora books and dvd's, they were a big hit. :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love the fabric, Vita! I could see some pretty sweet pajama bottoms in there!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable fabrics! Where can I buy some?
    I LOVE the little toddler totes!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! They look like they'd be so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my head I have already made the jammy pants for my kids, Reid would have the cookies, Maggie the P B & J. Those bags are beautiful, nice work all around Vita.

    ReplyDelete