Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion


Hi Everyone! For the past several months (well maybe more) I've been working with a new invitation company, creating birth announcements, party invitations, wedding invitations, and everything in-between, called Look Love Send. It has been an exciting process and I've learned a lot, and had a great time using my art - and they are almost ready to go live! Our launch date is May 1st, but if you go to our website now and sign up for the mailing list, you'll get 20% off your first order... what a deal! Go now! What are you waiting for?! You can also read about the designers involved, and see whats coming soon. Yep, thats one of my baby collections thats on the splash page.

Here are a few sneak peeks of some of my baby stuff.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Vita, these are gorgeous! Remind me to call you when PJ & I ever get around to starting a family. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Vita!! These are so sweet. Your style is perfect for baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vita, you and your secret projects, these are sooooo cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete