Sunday, June 12, 2011



Ah that super feeling when you feel like you can accomplish anything. It doesn't come around often and you can be so caught up in it that you don't realize it is happening. This is not how I am feeling right now. The end of the school year is upon us and all the craziness that comes with it. We've been busy and since I am not someone to keep a date book it all swims around in my head with all the other clutter in there. I knew I needed to post but I have not been inspired of late and need our group to meet to get those juices flowing. Looking forward to meeting ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you did post, though even with all the craziness. This is very cool! I like how you used color and the composition. Is this a collage? I'm very curious about the background. What is the medium?
    He looks confident and ready to tackle something with his super powers.

    ReplyDelete