Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Its the most wonderful time of the year...



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Is anyone else just craving mashed potatoes and gravy? I'll be getting my fix tomorrow I'm sure. I thought I'd dig up some old Thanksgiving art from a few years ago for today's post. I created this collection when I first signed on with my current agent.... looking at old artwork is like taking a walk down memory lane, isn't it?

Also, I thought I'd give you guys a sneak peek of what I've been working on for our new winter themed header - its coming next week, so stay tuned! Here's a snippet of my sketch... can anyone guess what will be going on in this picture?

3 comments:

  1. Kids playing outside? Sledding? Making a snowman? Whatever it is, I'm very excited!!! Can't wait to see it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete