Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NESCBWI Conference 2010

*illustration by Nicole Tadgell
Are you going to this year's NESCBWI Conference? Every year, this event gets bigger and better. I've tried to blog about it after each year (2009, 2008, 2007), but if you live within reasonable driving distance I highly recommend attending - even if you are outside New England 'proper'. I also recommend signing up soon if you are serious about attending, it's filling up fast.

This year, I decided to sign-up for Sunday only. I can't spend the whole weekend, nor can I spend the extra money - so my concession was to attend the day with the workshops I was most interested. A hands on workshop with Frank Dormer, a must! But really, the whole program looks awesome. Great opportunities for illustrators AND author/illustrators. Most of the other Smells Like Crayons ladies will be attending. We'd love to meet new friends in person, so please come up and chat with us if you spot a familiar name around the neck of an unfamiliar face!

No comments:

Post a Comment